Raspberry Pi 3B+
Note: Due to worldwide shortages of all things Pi I have currently limited the Pi to a 1 per order and a further limit of 1 per customer per week. Any attempt at circumventing this limit will result in orders being cancelled and refunded and potential banning of that customer. IF you do need more than 1 urgently message and something may be worked out.
Single board computer that among other things can be used for running your Christmas light show via Falcon Player (FPP). See falconchristmas for more info.
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is the latest product in the Raspberry Pi 3 range.
- Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.4GHz
- 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (maximum throughput 300 Mbps)
- Extended 40-pin GPIO header
- Full-size HDMI
- 4 USB 2.0 ports
- CSI camera port for connecting a Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting a Raspberry Pi touchscreen display
- 4-pole stereo output and composite video port
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
- 5V/2.5A DC power input
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support (requires separate PoE HAT)