String of 10m 12V WS2811 seed pixel nodes with 10cm spacing (100 pixels)
These are sold as strings of 10m. The strings are sourced on 150m rolls.
Each end of the strings are bare wires
These pixel nodes are 12V.
There are no markings on the pixel to indicate the wire uses or data direction. One of the wires has a red tint to it. This is the +ve (12V).
I “hope” to create a video on how to work out data direction and the wiring. If/when I get it done it will replace this comment.
A pixel controller or pixel tester that outputs WS2811 data is required in order to run these pixels.
- Type: LED seed pixel nodes
- Emitting Color: full color
- Power: 15W per string of 100
- Operating Temperature: -20 – 60℃
- Storage Temperature: -20 – 80℃
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Work Voltage: DC12V input
- IP Grade: IP68