Hanson Electronics, based in Eaglehawk in Central Victoria, Australia has been building electronics for more than 20 years.
We manufacture a large variety of DC lighting controllers for Christmas displays, as well as a learning tie controller for round hay balers.
- An additional postage option has been added for lightweight packages for Australia, New Zealand, U.S., Canada and UK. Instead of the usual tracked delivery in a parcel this delivery option is an untracked padded bag.
- The latest catalogue featuring all of my Christmas light control boards and associated accessories is now available for download.
- The latest board which is pixel null for extending the distance between pixel elements is now available. It is an alternative to installing a pixel to regenerate pixel data.
- There’s also ready to go versions of the null available with 13.5mm pigtails attached.
- There’s a new Facebook page in progress for Hanson Electronics. Feel free to visit and like. https://www.facebook.com/HansonElectronicsAustralia/