Hanson Electronics, based in Eaglehawk in Central Victoria, Australia has been building electronics for more than 20 years.
We manufacture a large variety of DC lighting controllers for Christmas displays, as well as a learning tie controller for round hay balers.
Alan is currently doing the Great Cycle Challenge raising funds to fight kids cancer. More info and the donation page at https://greatcyclechallenge.com.au/Riders/AlanHanson
If anyone donates $AU50 or more to the challenge then I will send them a site discount voucher for 10% off a purchase during October. (Raspberry Pi, Beaglebone Black and power supplies excluded)
The www.hansonelectronics.com.au website is now 5 years old. As a celebration there are now 50% coupons buried in the site. Each of the coupons will give 1 person 50% off 1 of these products. The coupons expire on 17 October 2018. When checking out enter the coupon code. Providing it’s the 1st use of the code you’ll get the 50% off. Good luck finding them and thanks for helping to keep the site going for the last 5 years.
- The manuals are currently being updated to provide additional information on connecting and interconnecting them. This is hoped to be completed by the end of September
- An additional postage option has been added for lightweight packages for Australia, New Zealand, U.S., Canada and UK. Instead of the usual tracked delivery in a parcel this delivery option is an untracked padded bag.
- The latest catalogue featuring all of my Christmas light control boards and associated accessories is now available for download.
- The latest board which is pixel null for extending the distance between pixel elements is now available. It is an alternative to installing a pixel to regenerate pixel data.
- There’s a new Facebook page in progress for Hanson Electronics. Feel free to visit and like. https://www.facebook.com/HansonElectronicsAustralia/